Conscious Leadership Experience
The Conscious Leadership Experience is so named because it is a foundational leadership program:
Awakened Leadership and Leadership Resilience.
This 3-day conscious leadership program offers you the first 2 days of practices and deep awareness to shift how you lead at work and at home. You then take your learnings and practices and apply them back at work and life to better understand the advantages and challenges to applying this new way of positively impacting and inspiring others. When you return for day 3, you are now much more aware of how to apply your learnings and you then solicit and receive feedback on how to further develop your skills. Through these experiences that are applied to your real-world, you build resilience through practicing the skills of conscious communication.
Details of the Conscious Leadership Experience:
Awakened Leadership - Day 1 & 2
Awakened Leadership will help you develop the awareness of how your thoughts and emotions create a blueprint for your leadership behaviour.
Using the powerful skills of strategy, coaching, creative conversations and learning, you will notice patterns in your thoughts, actions and results. You will use reflection, fun and vision to uncover and conquer those challenges that have been blocking you.
Objectives and Learning Promise
- Learn a strategy for continuous awareness of your surroundings and reactions
- Shift your thinking from authority to collaborator
- Learn a process to adapt with unexpected problems
- Move from reactive to creative impulses to improve communication
- Learn how to create a connected and supportive environment
Get Great Results in Business and Life with Awakened Leadership
We believe that great results happen by shifting your consciousness from a performance focus to an internal awareness focus. During this session you will become an Awakened Leader who:
- Knows that awareness is actually a continuous practice
- Finds a strategy to adapt to life’s ups and downs
- Realizes that your reactions are your reactions alone, and they actually follow you from work to home and back
- Strives to communicate about what’s important rather than getting caught up in unhealthy talk
- Recognizes how competition is killing the collaboration needed to succeed
- Knows that mistakes will happen and strives to create conversations that allow for learning and improvement
Our group setting advantage will allow you to accelerate your learning by practicing with others in preparation for taking your new skills back to your daily life.
Details of the Conscious Leadership Experience:
Leadership Resilience - Day 3
Imagine turning conflict into inspiration. Leadership Resilience will help you harness your and others fear from conflicts such as:
- giving and receiving difficult messages without blame, shame or guilt;
- working with resistance, stress and overwhelm in healthiest ways
...so that you can direct your energy towards creative, meaningful solutions.
The Leadership Group’s Leadership Resilience provides an opportunity for leaders to identify and address stressors that are hurting individual or team performance. Learn how to adapt to fluctuating interpersonal experiences, as well as internal and external pressures. Grow from adversity, and move forward with greater strength and awareness.
Objectives and Learning Promise for Leadership Resilience
- Learn to identify stress responses, and understand the relationship between your thoughts and your emotional responses
- Improve self-awareness by clarifying important personal values, and experience the process of catching yourself when your ego is blocking your awareness
- Experience why “leading from the inside out” is critical to resilience
- Practice direct “thought work” with peers, so you can leave the session with solid skills
- Learn how to recognize the “untold story,” because it impacts how you think and what you do
Learn How to access Resilience with the Leadership Group
Learn how to adapt to the pressure you put on yourself, move forward with more strength and bring more tranquility and humour into your life. This workshop is all about building endurance and managing your energy. During this session you will become a Resilient Leader who:
- Understands that the situations around you will only change when you do
- Effortlessly expands your abilities
- Manages your response to stress and frustration with maturity and grace
- Practices what you learn, even in difficulty
- Feels good and moves forward in the unpredictable and hectic world of work and life
Participants who enrol in the Conscious 3-Day Leadership Training: Awakened Leadership + Leadership Resilience also receive:
- A 1-on-1 discovery coaching session
- An additional 4 hours of group coaching calls