Exceptional Team Performance
Team planning for high-level results
Imagine if you offered your team a simple, effective and engaging team planning process that helps people:
- Get clear on where you are going, who you are serving (inside the organization and outside)
- Learn how to stay committed and on track with team goals
- Determine what roles each member plays and any ways to better leverage team skills
- Feel heard and listened to
- Evolve as things change..
Exceptional Team Performance is strategic, engaging, values-based and results-oriented! It’s an un-boring planning process that creates the opportunity to engage a range of employees and leaders, build a shared sense of commitment, produce a collaborative team environment, and generate a plan that inspires, is totally doable and is completely integrated to the value you desire to bring to your stakeholders.
As a team you will:
- Project where you would like to be in the short or long term
- Map out the way to stick with the plan
- Honour different working and leadership styles and build morale, trust, and proud ownership in the process
- Clear, actionable goal planning
- Role clarity
- Strengthened, higher performing (“Level 5” or Exceptional) teams
- Increased organizational capacity
- Improved business results
Your team characteristics redefined...
- Client Driven— define team purpose & goals through customers’ lens
- Goal and Role clarity — clearly define how each person benefits and contributes
- Linked with performance measurement, improvement and values — all are vested in the success of each other; learn how to accept and give quality feedback; have each other’s backs and support each other’s development
How we do it; aka the process:
- Provide the team and individuals with the resources and training they need to succeed
- Set SMART, Level-5 (Exceptional) goals to earn the desired reputation and achieve the team purpose
- Define the team’s purpose based on the desired reputation with key Internal (employees, colleagues, managers etc.) and external etakeholders
- Ensure role clarity and alignment with co-creating personal success plans for each team member including desired outcomes, best use of 2,000 hours (high value activities) and low value activities to be minimized
- Measure progress and alignment with goals and values and course correct as necessary
1.5 days <12 people
2 days >12 people
Cost: $6600 + HST
- $1250 Team Assessment and Results (administering and assembling results)
- $2500 Planning, Preparation and Design (with key team members)
- $5000 Facilitation (2 Days)
- All materials and support- $200 + $375
- $550 1.5 hour follow-up
Limited Dates available.
Book now to secure Day 1 and our office will contact you to finalize your booking, and secure your preferred date for Day 2.