Authenticity Coaching for Women
An Authenticity Coaching Circle for Women
6 Weeks of Group Sessions
1 hour/week by phone from 8:30-9:30 pm
Contact us for the next session date.
*BONUS* INCLUDES 2 HOURS OF 1-ON-1 COACHING WITH DALE ALLEN
We Elevate is about being fully authentic in your self-care. What does self-care have to do with being authentic in your life and career? When our attention is trapped by fearful shoulds, what ifs, and don’ts, we scatter our energy and struggle with knowing what is authentic for us. When we bring our attention back to discovering who we are on the inside—not who we wish we were or who we think we should be—we begin a path of transformation toward our innate, authentic, embodied power.
Whether you have a clear vision of what you want your life to be like, or you just know some things aren’t quite right, the women and the nature of the We Elevate program will help you to:
- Overcome your self-doubt chatter
- Trust yourself to make authentic decisions and speak up in healthy, empowering ways
- Communicate in healthy ways in even the most difficult situations and with the most challenging people
- Feel empowered to step out of your comfort zone
- Feel at peace and keep progressing with the things you WISH you could change
- Find a cozy spot in your own home or wherever suits and access your coaching from anywhere (by phone)
- Private access to recorded calls if you miss any or want to go back to the learning
- Inspiring energy and time for self to slow things down
- Power of the group: Sharing of knowledge that group interaction provides:
- The contagious enthusiasm that is created by bringing us together
- Discovering and addressing topics and issues that are not yet in your awareness
- Learning by hearing others
- Leading from the inside out
- Being accountable to eleavate yourself
- Learning that you are not the only one with the challenges you have
- Co-creating the learning experience we most need
- Getting access to learning programs and other resources from The Leadership Group's experts
- Other benefits that can only be discovered in the sessions...
- 30 minute 1-to-1 session to before the program starts (value: $200)
- 15 minute 1-to-1 session after or near end of the sessions (value: $100)
You will also have solo work during We Elevate:
- Self-assessment that you can use as a template after our time together to inspire new thinking and continuous learning and to keep your learning going
- Solo practices and “thoughtwork” to enjoy after each session to deepen your authenticity and make into your own personal autobiography
- Bring insights, wishes and wins to each call
When We Elevate ourselves and others, we bring an energy of confidence, compassion, self-love, fun, wisdom, passion, self-acceptance and surrender to the noise that we react to: the noise that we have desperately been trying to control. This program is a combination of focus, dedication, purpose and determination. Consciously bringing these things together gives us our power. When we harness our energy in this way, we are confident, clear and bring more of our true selves to each action. We are in integrity. We are authentic. We attract more beauty into our world.
This program literally keeps life elevated. What I have learned since I started coaching in 2004 is that if things aren’t working at home, they soon won’t work in our professional life or out in the world. If professional challenges exist, then personal challenges also exist. I believe being authentic and fully taking care of self is the place to start in actively creating more confidence, passion, intimacy, fun and movement from where we are stuck to positive influence.
MEET YOUR COACH
Dale Allen’s leadership journey began over 15 years when she first cultivated her expertise in developing individual and team leadership programs. In 2004, she cofounded The Leadership Group, where she applies her passion and experience in leadership, human development and sport psychology to the corporate world. Dale has worked with over a thousand leaders to help improve their performance. She works with leaders at all levels, believing that individuals each play the greatest role in their own success.