Let’s control our energy and how we experience the time we use.
- To remove the guilt and anxiousness associated with time pressure
- To raise awareness of how you can better enjoy the time you have
- To shift perspective, the LENS you currently look through, regarding your time use
- To practice a more conscious way of feeling more productive
When it comes to how you use your time, shift from time management to energy management by listening to your inner voice that might be feeling anxious and fragmented by all the to-dos. Adjust your lens to align with the reality of what you can control and learn a language to quiet that inner voice and prevent it from fuelling anxiety and frantic ways of working and leading.
- Conscious communication is a beautiful way to manage your energy
- Listen to the narrative of your inner voice during these times of stress
- Learn from what you hear
- Use a language to adjust your inner critic's thoughts to reduce the emotional reactions and perception of being time poor